Sutro Subscription (Basic/Premium)
After your Sutro arrives, the first 30 days will be free since the first cartridge will come with the unit, however, after that first 30-day period you will need to dive into a subscription plan with us to ensure that you continue to receive fresh cartridge shipments and readings each month!
Here is a brief rundown of our subscriptions, what they offer, and what the details look like!
- 3 water tests daily, for pH, free chlorine (fCl), and total alkalinity (TA).
- Physical product (Hub, Monitor, batteries, and first cartridge)
- App access
- Monthly cartridge shipments
- This is based on the test count left in the cartridge, if the device has 35 tests or less, it will be marked for a new cartridge shipment.
- In-app recommendations
- Email/chat support
- Everything in basic!
- Priority support (taken care of with the highest urgency)
- Weekly water health report
- Emailed to the users every weekend. (water/weather/chemical breakdown)
- Monthly Pool Pro Consultation
- Requested by the users. We create a Slack thread to have the internal team discusss the resolution.
- Detailed Historical Graph
- This allows the users to have access to the "raw values" in the Historical Readings page. By default, the Basic plan is set with a "moving average" that displays trends based on the average of the last 3 tests taken.