When your Hub is plugged in, you will see a variety of different LED lights flashing on the front end. Check this out to find more info!
The different types of LEDs are:
- Solid white light
- Slow-blinking white light
- Rapid blinking white light
- Solid blue light
- Solid green light
- Blinking red/white light
- Blinking green/white light
Solid white light
A solid white light indicates that the Hub is connected to WiFi-- you're good to go!
Slow-blinking white light
You will see a slow blinking white light when there is no battery charging in the Hub, and when the Hub is not connected to the internet.
- Need to set up your device? Click Sutro Hub set up to get started.
- Already set up and got disconnected? Click here to reset your hub.
Rapid blinking white light
- A rapid blinking white light indicates the Hub and monitor trying to connect. It should only be activated once the pairing button on the Hub is held down. Click for more instructions on how to connect your hub and monitor.
Solid blue light
- A blue solid light is shown immediately after the Hub/Monitor are paired. It is also only visible if a battery is not charging in the Hub. After about 30 seconds after pairing, it will disappear and revert back to the white light.
Blinking red light
- If the LED is flashing red, that indicates that there is a battery charging in the Hub.
Solid green light
- A solid green light indicates that the Hub is connected to LTE. It can also indicate that the battery is fully charged if you're checking the battery status.
Blinking green/white light
If the LED is flashing both green and white, that indicates that the Hub is not connected to the WiFi and there is a fully charged battery in the Hub.