So, you're finally ready to put the Sutro Monitor in your pool. You're in the right place.
So far, you've:
- Successfully unboxed all the respective items
- Set up your Hub and Charger INSIDE YOUR HOUSE
- Downloaded the Sutro App for Android and iOS
- Properly connected your Hub and Charger to your home WiFi
- Connected and paired your Sutro Monitor to the Sutro Hub
There are two things that happen now:
- Security checks on your Sutro Monitor
The Sutro Monitor will perform a self-security check, and make sure that your Monitor is well prepared to go into the water. It checks for (1) is the cartridge properly installed (2) the lid is properly tightened and pushed all the way down and (3) the core is secure (which is the part that ejects out of the Monitor).
The screen looks like this (there is nothing for you to do, except wait).
Once that screen has progressed - the Sutro Monitor is ready to be put in your pool (or spa). You can put it into the water, and it should take about 45 - 60 minutes to come back with your first reading. We will initially calibrate the device against your water chemistry, make sure all systems are 'go', and shoot over the chemistry reading to you.