- Requires Android 5.0 (API level 21) or later
- 4 mobile device screen layouts: small, normal, large, xlarge
- All major/current architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
- learn more here https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/abis
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- We have designed for iPhone, and have not yet actively supported iPad
A few other items worth mentioning:
Updated: May 9, 2020
We have made some effort to support larger font sizes through Accessibility options, and plan to deep-dive on Accessibility on the upcoming roadmap. There are some known issues with text wrapping and screens scrolling that we are tracking.
Recent work has been done to improve support for multiple devices logged into the same account. We cannot guarantee seamless switching between multiple devices for actions like Hardware Set-Up and Service Mode at this time.