|Latest Release Level:||Master||Public Release|
*The iOS release requires Apple approval and may take a few additional days to appear in the App Store.
Sutro App Version 1.3 has made numerous bug fixes to the frequency of notifications, hardware/software interaction during the calibration phase of the device, and time-stamp inconsistencies that we were seeing in previous versions. This version has also incorporated more chemicals into the scannable barcode database and added a ‘splash’ on the homescreen! See below for a summary of fixes, improvements, and what's new.
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Improved notification frequency for low battery messages
- Corrected time-stamp inconsistencies from previous versions
- Improved scanning functionality for barcode scanning feature
- Fixes for hardware // software interoperability on start-up of Sutro device
- Broader scannable barcode database
- Fun splash animation on the home screen!