When will you need to reset the hub?
How to reset the hub:
- Unplug the device, wait two second, and plug it back in
- Hold down the reset button for three seconds
- Reset button is located at the bottom of the hub near where the adapter is plugged in
- The LED should slowly blink white
- Now you're ready to connect to WiFi.
If you're going through the onboarding process, go ahead and try to follow the instructions on the app again.
If you're changing your WiFi, go to Settings in the menu, and continue to follow the steps to update your WiFi.