If the Sutro hub and monitor lose connectivity, you need to re-pair the devices:
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DRY OFF THE SUTRO, AS WATER CAN GET INSIDE OF THE DEVICE, AND RUIN THE INTERNALS.
- Take the monitor out of the water and dry it off.
- Bring the monitor inside your home close to the hub.
- Unscrew the monitor and open the lid until it clicks into place.
- Replace the battery in the monitor with a fully charged battery.
- Locate the pairing button on the hub.
- Quickly press down on the indentation on top of the hub to open it. The pairing button is located near the slot where the battery is charged.
- Locate the pairing button the monitor
- The pairing button is located near the slot where the battery is inserted.
- Press and hold both pairing buttons on the devices until they rapidly blink blue, then let go.
- The LED on the hub and the LED on the monitor should turn a solid blue.
Pairing button on the hub
Pairing button on the monitor