|Latest Release Level:||Master||Public|
*The iOS release requires Apple approval and may take a few additional days to appear in the App Store.
Sutro App Version 1.7 has major improvements for calibration. We have addressed a number of issues raised around how the app and Sutro devices interact. We have added an additional check to make sure that a fully charged battery is in the Monitor before putting it into the pool.
Bugfixes and improvements:
- User is no longer presented with Complete Calibration CTA after calibrating successfully
- App will now finish calibration when it is interrupted
- Users should not be getting stuck on the Complete Calibration screen
- The first reading should take less time to show up on the dashboard
- Battery percentage should update quicker when changing battery
- Updated wording in calibration error modal
- Added battery check to the Calibration flow
Please make sure to upgrade to this version to see the fixes. Feel free to reach out to us if you find any issues with these fixes or have any other ones we should look at. It’s because of all of you that we can find these issues and fix them.