Sutro App Updates
Sutro App Version 1.64 introduces:
- Ability to manage membership.
- Sutro Chatbot available via the Help page in the main menu.
- Added new information cards for Sutro test results ranges, accuracy, and reading anomalies.
- Removed firmware check during calibration
- Added definition for Moving Average on history charts.
- Added new information Modal for users that try to onboard with less than 50% battery.
Ability to view your membership
You can now view your membership in the app, and manage your membership in the my.mySutro site.
User Interface Fixes
- Removed the firmware check during calibration
- Added an explanation in history charts about what the Moving Average is
- Added an error modal for users that try to onboard with <50% battery
Added Info Cards
We’ve added three more info cards to explain reading anomalies, Sutro accuracy, and Sutro test ranges.
We’ve added a Sutro Chat feature which allows users to ask questions about common topics or issues. You can find it in the Help section of the Sutro app.